I was out running this morning. While I ran I was listening to a podcast in which Dr. Paul interviewed Jarom Thurston. It was an excellent podcast about how has made the choice to do what he though was impossible and run a 135 mile race. As running usually does, it got me thinking about …
- @jatosha Thanks! I give the credit to God, I just took the photo. :) 2012-10-10
- @RunKeeper Here is a hiking picture I took earlier this year. http://t.co/iw10M8S7 2012-10-09
- @carbohydrate I am excited for his jump to succeed. 2012-10-09
- @timallen18 I am really enjoying your work on @thesixtyone 2012-10-09
- Bummer: “@PopMech: #Stratos attempt is now OFF for today. Too much wind.” 2012-10-09
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools