I was tagged! Six weird and random things about me!
The rules are:
* Link to the person who tagged you ( Jamie )
* Post the rules on your blog
* Write six random things/unspectacular quirks about yourself
* Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them
* Let each person you have tagged know by leaving a comment on their blog
* Let the tagger know when your entry is posted
6 Weird things about myself, in no particular order:
1. I am a perfectionist
2. I get cold really easily
3. I am an introverted extrovert
4. I think we should explore the universe
5. I love waking up early in the morning
6. I think pain is good
TAG!!! You’re IT!
6. Fred & Dori
I attended a youth fireside last night where I heard Bob Millet speak on religious tolerance. One of the things he said really stood out to me. He quoted President Hinckley and said something similar to this: just because we know the truth, does not mean we should beat others with it.
The Only True Church by President Gordon B. Hinckley
“The Lord said that this is the only true and living church upon the face of the earth with which He is well pleased. I didn’t say that. Those are His words. The Prophet Joseph was told that the other sects were wrong. Those are not my words. Those are the Lord’s words. But they are hard words for those of other faiths. We don’t need to exploit them. We just need to be kind and good and gracious people to others, showing by our example the great truth of that which we believe and leading them in the direction which we would like to see them go.”