Voting seems like a placebo. Going to the polls once or twice a year is like going do the doctor, hoping for a panacea, and being given a sugar pill. Sure, it eases your mind, but the problem still exists. The real panacea is action that is taken much more regularly. That action is for …
- @jatosha Thanks! I give the credit to God, I just took the photo. :) 2012-10-10
- @RunKeeper Here is a hiking picture I took earlier this year. http://t.co/iw10M8S7 2012-10-09
- @carbohydrate I am excited for his jump to succeed. 2012-10-09
- @timallen18 I am really enjoying your work on @thesixtyone 2012-10-09
- Bummer: “@PopMech: #Stratos attempt is now OFF for today. Too much wind.” 2012-10-09
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools