There is an aspect of programming that is essential to productivity. It is the time it takes a developer to get into their “zone” where they are most productive (much, much more productive than at other times). There are two articles in particular that expound upon this principle. Cringe from crossing a concentrating coder The …
- @jatosha Thanks! I give the credit to God, I just took the photo. :) 2012-10-10
- @RunKeeper Here is a hiking picture I took earlier this year. http://t.co/iw10M8S7 2012-10-09
- @carbohydrate I am excited for his jump to succeed. 2012-10-09
- @timallen18 I am really enjoying your work on @thesixtyone 2012-10-09
- Bummer: “@PopMech: #Stratos attempt is now OFF for today. Too much wind.” 2012-10-09
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools