Citizens of the United States of America have rights. Such as the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness. When a citizen commits a crime, they do so in trade for some of their rights. In other words, were I to kill someone, I would give up my rights to liberty and the …
- @jatosha Thanks! I give the credit to God, I just took the photo. :) 2012-10-10
- @RunKeeper Here is a hiking picture I took earlier this year. http://t.co/iw10M8S7 2012-10-09
- @carbohydrate I am excited for his jump to succeed. 2012-10-09
- @timallen18 I am really enjoying your work on @thesixtyone 2012-10-09
- Bummer: “@PopMech: #Stratos attempt is now OFF for today. Too much wind.” 2012-10-09
- More updates...
Powered by Twitter Tools