Tagged by Derrick
My initial thoughts, when I saw that I had been sucked into a silly Internet game called ‘Blog Tag’, were a bit of annoyance and also feeling loathe to play along.
However, since my brother got sucked in and played along, I figure I could also. Besides, if this was a real game of tag (by real, I mean, in the real world, not this electronic excuse for a world) if I had just been tagged, I would feel an adrenaline surge and want to get back at the person that just tagged me. But since usually there are “no tag-backs” I am frustrated in my revenge and must therefore take it out on numerous other unsuspecting bloggers. “And so, without further gilding of the lily and with no more ado” I present to you the rules:
“According to the rules… Each player of this game starts with the ‘6 Weird Things about You’. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says ‘you are tagged’ in their comments and tell them to read your blog!”
6 Weird Things About Me:
- I think Math is cool
- I take a really long time making sandwiches because they have to be perfect. It drives my wife crazy.
- I really enjoy mustard. All sorts of different kinds of mustard.
- I am a conservative and I am proud of it! Although, I am also no longer a Republican nor am I affiliated with any political party. And I am proud of that too!
- I want to go back to college to get about 10 more degrees in varying disciplines.
- I am a XanGo distributor.
The next 6 victims:
Ok, so I added an extra one for good measure. Well? Derrick did it. There were some others that I would have tagged, but apparently they have already been tagged and I guess I should leave some other people untagged so that others have a chance to tag someone they know.